Cryptocurrencies – Hack your way to a better life
How bitcoin, decentralized payment networks, cryptocurrencies and a return to hard, non-inflationary currency will help us change our lives and the world
My new book is out!
The podcast for increased optionality, liberty, cryptocurrencies and life hacking.
Talks and interviews about various topics.
Online course to help you regain more privacy while browsing the web.
Online course that helps you to start using lightning network for instant and cheap Bitcoin payments.
Don’t miss out on updates!
Subscribe to my low-traffic (max 12 e-mails per year) e-mail list to learn about new books, podcast episodes and other news to increase your freedom. Easy opt-out anytime you want.
Contrarian thinking, entrepreneurship and Bitcoin – Option Plus Podcast with Juraj Bednar
Learn more about cryptocurrencies, AI, better life, etc. There’s also Slovak blog.
- The road to Bitcoin adoption – part two: how do people get Bitcoin?In the first part, we looked at Bitcoin’s success criteria. The path to adoption for me is – how do people that want to use Bitcoin for … Read more
- The road to Bitcoin adoption – part one: what are the success criteria for Bitcoin?Debates about how wider adoption of Bitcoin will occur are popular among bitcoiners, though not all that useful. Personally, of course, I have no idea how it … Read more
- Goodbye app… let’s move from the centralized storesI used to develop and publish a mobile app that enabled access to my courses from smartphones and tablets. However, it’s time to say goodbye to it. … Read more
- How to find someone to buy BTC from using Vexl appVexl is a great app that allows you to discover a counterparty from which you can buy Bitcoin or who can buy it from you. I have … Read more
- How to give Bitcoin back its peer to peer character and use it to its full potentialThis is a chapter of my book Cryptocurrencies – Hack your way to a better life (my eshop, Amazon, Slovak version, Spanish version my e-shop, Spanish version … Read more
- Expanding the Lightning network to serve billions – a quick win strategyAs Bitcoin blocks are being filled and fees rise astronomically, it has become too expensive to open channels for many day-to-day use-cases. In this block I want … Read more
- Life hacks for asynchronous communicationSynchronous communication is, for example, a physical meeting, a phone call or a video call. While it has its advantages (for example, we can expect to resolve … Read more
- Three magic steps to a better world: Internet (cyphersphere), Bitcoin and AIInternet (cyphersphere), Bitcoin and AI thread. What do these have in common? In the late 1990s, we started to interconnect. Mailing lists, news, IRC. These were the … Read more
- Fiat stablecoins are crashing, make a wish and profit!In this video I describe how you can profit by depegging events such as the one that occured on March 11, 2023, if you are shorting fiat. … Read more