This is an English version of this page. Pre Slovenskú verziu kliknite sem.
Your place for increased options, liberty, bitcoin and better life
The podcast for increased optionality, liberty, cryptocurrencies and life hacking.
Talks and interviews about various topics.
Online course to help you regain more privacy while browsing the web.
Online course that helps you to start using lightning network for instant and cheap Bitcoin payments.
Don’t miss out on updates!
Subscribe to my low-traffic (max 12 e-mails per year) e-mail list to learn about new books, podcast episodes and other news to increase your freedom. Easy opt-out anytime you want.
Strategies for liberation here and now (with Max Hillebrand pt2) – Option Plus Podcast with Juraj Bednar
Learn more about cryptocurrencies, AI, better life, etc. There’s also Slovak blog.
- Fooled by features – why your favourite crypto project is unlikely to succeed, even if it is betterI’ve had several conversations with people about how their favourite cryptocurrency will overtake Bitcoin. And I have often perceived some of the projects’ features as good myself. […]
- Encrypted messengers – comparisonIn part 1, I explained why encrypted messengers are important. In this part, we will look at particular messengers and compare them. Signal Let’s start with probably […]
- Encrypted messengers – how to communicate privately?Recently, there have been some fairly major improvements in the encryption of our communications. Virtually all websites have switched to encrypted communication using the https protocol. If […]
- How to create your own crypto trading groupThe best way to support the local crypto economy is to create a local small-world network. If you want to buy bitcoin for $100, your best bet […]
- Artificial intelligence is already in us, not just around usWhen Buckminster Fuller was asked by a student during a lecture about the possibility of becoming an astronaut, he replied: “You don’t understand, you’ve been an astronaut […]
- Tor as a tool for remote access to a computer via SSHMany of you know the problem – you run a Raspberry Pi under your desk, which closes your window blinds, takes care of your photos and monitors […]
- Privacy in payment networks – crypto vs traditional, FATF rulesNon-crypto payment networks such as credit cards are tied to a name. Often a billing address is required, which is sometimes verified. Since payment card security is […]
- Prediction markets – crowdsourcing information for good decisionsLast year, for several days, the world has been anxiously watching the election of the US President. In the US, of course, it has been the topic […]
- Financing content creators and podcasting 2.0As a teenager, I founded one of the first, if not the first Czechoslovak web e-zine (today it would be something like a blog). It was called […]