This is an English version of this page. Pre Slovenskú verziu kliknite sem.
Your place for increased options, liberty, bitcoin and better life
The podcast for increased optionality, liberty, cryptocurrencies and life hacking.
Talks and interviews about various topics.
Online course to help you regain more privacy while browsing the web.
Online course that helps you to start using lightning network for instant and cheap Bitcoin payments.
Don’t miss out on updates!
Subscribe to my low-traffic (max 12 e-mails per year) e-mail list to learn about new books, podcast episodes and other news to increase your freedom. Easy opt-out anytime you want.
Strategies for liberation here and now (with Max Hillebrand pt2) – Option Plus Podcast with Juraj Bednar
Learn more about cryptocurrencies, AI, better life, etc. There’s also Slovak blog.
- First look at Phoenix Lightning wallet for iOSThis video is part of my course Lightning network for private bitcoin payments among friends and for products and services Phoenix Wallet homepage
- Unbacked Lightning channels proposal – how to scale, increase capital efficiency and interoperability of LightningI believe in order to improve lightning network, we should allow for unbacked channels between nodes of the same owners (operators). It would enable a few very […]
- Bitcoin censorship will most likely come, pt 2In my previous article, I explained why I think Bitcoin censorship is coming without majority of miners being forced to censor transactions. I am pleased with the […]
- How could regulators successfully introduce Bitcoin censorship and other dystopiasNote: A lot of people think this is purely about >50% attack. Not true, here’s how this unfolds with 10% of censoring hashrate. Bitcoin is often said […]
- Interview with GPT-3 about freedom, optionality, TAZs and BitcoinTell me the baboon story from Robert Sapolsky. When Robert was studying baboons, there was an outbreak of a virus that affected the hippocampus region of the […]
- The world does not owe us anything – and that is good (what to do with people who refuse to wear face masks )(translation note: This article was first published in Slovak language here. Some references are about situation in Slovakia, but the main points are valid in general. This […]
- Parallel energy production – solar panels are not rocket scienceI started playing with solar energy, see a simple overview of the energy production and storage system in this video I made: So far, I thought that […]
- Privacy enhanced webtorrent clientI like WebTorrent especially for movies, because you can watch immediately without waiting for the torrent to finish downloading. My fork adds leech mode to stop upload […]
- Crypto lifestyle using Bitmex and my scriptsUpdate: As of August 2020, Bitmex introduced KYC, so I switched to Deribit. This strategy still works on Deribit, I will also update my scripts. Sometimes you […]