This is an English version of this page. Pre Slovenskú verziu kliknite sem.
Your place for increased options, liberty, bitcoin and better life
The podcast for increased optionality, liberty, cryptocurrencies and life hacking.
Talks and interviews about various topics.
Online course to help you regain more privacy while browsing the web.
Online course that helps you to start using lightning network for instant and cheap Bitcoin payments.
Don’t miss out on updates!
Subscribe to my low-traffic (max 12 e-mails per year) e-mail list to learn about new books, podcast episodes and other news to increase your freedom. Easy opt-out anytime you want.
Strategies for liberation here and now (with Max Hillebrand pt2) – Option Plus Podcast with Juraj Bednar
Learn more about cryptocurrencies, AI, better life, etc. There’s also Slovak blog.
- Tor as a tool for remote access to a computer via SSHMany of you know the problem – you run a Raspberry Pi under your desk, which closes your window blinds, takes care of your photos and monitors […]
- Privacy in payment networks – crypto vs traditional, FATF rulesNon-crypto payment networks such as credit cards are tied to a name. Often a billing address is required, which is sometimes verified. Since payment card security is […]
- Prediction markets – crowdsourcing information for good decisionsLast year, for several days, the world has been anxiously watching the election of the US President. In the US, of course, it has been the topic […]
- Financing content creators and podcasting 2.0As a teenager, I founded one of the first, if not the first Czechoslovak web e-zine (today it would be something like a blog). It was called […]
- How to build local payment systems on top of BitcoinFinally, people are thinking about cloud societies, network states and parallel communities as a real alternative to current doctrine of democratic statism. There are many societal institutions […]
- First look at Phoenix Lightning wallet for iOSThis video is part of my course Lightning network for private bitcoin payments among friends and for products and services Phoenix Wallet homepage
- Unbacked Lightning channels proposal – how to scale, increase capital efficiency and interoperability of LightningI believe in order to improve lightning network, we should allow for unbacked channels between nodes of the same owners (operators). It would enable a few very […]
- Bitcoin censorship will most likely come, pt 2In my previous article, I explained why I think Bitcoin censorship is coming without majority of miners being forced to censor transactions. I am pleased with the […]
- How could regulators successfully introduce Bitcoin censorship and other dystopiasNote: A lot of people think this is purely about >50% attack. Not true, here’s how this unfolds with 10% of censoring hashrate. Bitcoin is often said […]