This is an English version of this page. Pre Slovenskú verziu kliknite sem. Na Slovenskú verziu sa prepnite aj keď chcete pristupovať k e-shopu alebo ku kurzom.
Cryptocurrencies – Hack your way to a better life
How bitcoin, decentralized payment networks, cryptocurrencies and a return to hard, non-inflationary currency will help us change our lives and the world
My new book is out!
Option Plus Podcast
The podcast for increased optionality, liberty, cryptocurrencies and life hacking.
Talks and interviews about various topics.
Firefox setup for better privacy
Online course to help you regain more privacy while browsing the web.
Lightning network for private bitcoin payments among friends and for products and services
Online course that helps you to start using lightning network for instant and cheap Bitcoin payments.
Help us define where people lack freedom and what to focus on in our mission to increase freedom in the world!
Don’t miss out on updates!
Subscribe to my low-traffic (max 12 e-mails per year) e-mail list to learn about new books, podcast episodes and other news to increase your freedom. Easy opt-out anytime you want.
Strategies for liberation here and now (with Max Hillebrand pt2) – Option Plus Podcast with Juraj Bednar
Blog, tutorials, etc.
Learn more about cryptocurrencies, AI, better life, etc. There’s also Slovak blog.
Who am I and how can I help you. Also learn about my personal philosophy and how I am showing up in the world in OptionPlus manifesto.
- Three magic steps to a better world: Internet (cyphersphere), Bitcoin and AIInternet (cyphersphere), Bitcoin and AI thread. What do these have in common? In the late 1990s, we started to interconnect. Mailing lists, news, IRC. These were the […]
- Fiat stablecoins are crashing, make a wish and profit!In this video I describe how you can profit by depegging events such as the one that occured on March 11, 2023, if you are shorting fiat. […]
- Monero and Bitcoin Lightning privacy – what do the haters get wrong?I often find myself in discussion with either hardcore Monero fans, or hardcore Bitcoin Lightning fans. As a fan of both technologies, I see that people locked […]
- Searching for gamma: How to show the middle finger to the hierarchySometimes we’re up, sometimes we’re down. Hierarchical structures have winners and losers, as do all elections and other contests. One way not to be a loser is […]
- Shorting the state – how to benefit from parallel solutions and competition with the stateSo, you are a libertarian, you are sure that most statist solutions are a failure. How do you benefit from this belief? Belief without skin in the […]
- 10 fun things to do to improve your privacy and go on a strike – to a parallel economyOh no, another list of “10 things…”. This one started as a set of Twitter/Mastodon posts about things to try to improve your privacy and be conscious […]
- Lunarpunk – the future of cryptocurrencies in regulatory hellWhen there was a battle of “ideologies” going on around me during high school – the Nazis (yay central Slovakia!), the metalheads and the punks, the hippies […]
- Become a Bitcoin ❤️-brand: Why accept Bitcoin?What is the motivation to accept Bitcoin payments in your business and why are many companies and businesses enthusiastic about doing so? If I see an establishment […]
- Test of Bitcoin lightning walletsLightning network enables fast and inexpensive Bitcoin payments. I wrote about how to use it in my book Cryptocurrencies – hack your way to a better life (my […]